Bit of a catchup

Nearly another month again.

I am always going to do my diary then I think when I get some peace and quiet I will update it. I always think I need heaps of time because I am so far behind but if I would just start with today it would get done.

In my last post I mentioned having a CT scan done. Well was that a day and a half. Wed 8th July. I woke up with a headache then I took the kids to the bus and called in at Sue's for a quick cuppa. Then off to town for the scan. Of course they were 3/4 hour late and when they put the strap over my forehead well that was it. I had tried taking the pills the Dr had prescribed but they just didn't even make a dent. After the scan I went out the front door and thought to the chemist or into the car. Well I decided the car, diesel and home. I got as far as the chiros and that was the end of me. I ended up in there for 1 1/2 hours on the floor after being sick. By then I had to go. I was supposed to be at the school for Angus' teacher interview. I got fuel and called in a Snow and Lisas then I went home. I planned on an early night and had been in bed about an hour when Mah called to say she had had a fall and dislocated her shoulder. So I went up there and called an ambulance. Called Tom and Rah at Long Gully (hoping they would tell HC not to send the kids up). Mah ended up being sent to Tamworth. I went to sleelp somewhere after 1 am and ofcourse Angus came in around 5am and was up then. Decisions to sent the kids to school or what. Tom and Rah were coming home with the kids so I sent Ernie and Angus to school and ended up heading down to Tamworth about 11ish assuming Mah would be ready to come home. But guess what they discovered she is a private patient so they conveniently went home and didn't come back to see her that avo. I called Tom and how wonderful he is he said he would love me to come home (I do love him so). 2 hour later I am home. I took the kids to the bus on friday and headed off to Tamworth again this time with Rosie and a plough tyre to get fixed. 4 pm and we were finally on our way home.

On Sunday 12 July our neighbours had a bit of a fire going so we ended up over fighting fires. Bill was feeling off colour and by Monday he was laid out flat. On wedneday the boys were going to Bundarra so I though great time to get some paperwork done. Rosie came down to plat with Angus but guess what? She had dreadlocks and NITS. AAARRRRGH. After fighting nits still no paperwork done. Luke and Rosie ended up sick and HC called on Thursday and Rah told her so Tom and Rah took them back (originally it was going to be Monday or Tuesday or even later they would be going). As is it between taking Mah to physio appointments and doing other stuff is is now Sat 25th July and I still haven't done any book work.

Wednesday 22nd July was my babies 6th birthday. I finally got to Inverell on Tuesday to get him a birthday present. I didn't get a card for him which he noticed. I was too exhausted to make a real birthday cake, to hang streamers or even blow a couple of balloons up. Last night after we had been to Lismore and Long Gully he came to me and said he didn't have a very good birthday. I feel so lousy.

Now that I have all that off my chest - and that is just a very brief run down. Off to do some bookwork. Maybe if I scrap a bit I can get into the bookwork!!!!!!

Comments