Friday yet again and another busy day. I took the kids to the bus and then I went to Inverell with Mah. She dropped her car to get serviced. Not to bad a day we called in at Mitre 10 and they had a 30% sale on plants so we got a few. I received the bed linen I ordered from Ezibuy. Very nice indeed.
Mum called to say she was home so I called her back and chatted for a while.
After picking Ernie and Angus up from the bus we went and took hay to the cows. Up at the troughs I went through the electric fence and didn't get zapped so when Ernie asked if it was turned on I said it mustn't be because I hadn't got zapped. But when he went to get through he touched a steel picket and did get a huge zap. I felt his every bit of pain and I felt so horrible. I would never in a million years even pretend with kids or anyone about electric fences and I just so want to cry about it. I couldn't believe I did something like that to him. How can you ever make it up to a little fella something like that.
He was tired and so wanted to watch Nanny McPhee tonight but he fell asleep on the lounge so I have taped it for him to watch. Hopefully it will be raining tomorrow and he will have time to rest and relax and watch it.
I let the cow and calf out of the yard today so hopefully she will improve and the calf will get a feed off her. He seems to be quite thin and hollow too.
Aaron called me tonight will was nice.
Again it is quite late and I must get to bed.
Till then Good night
ME
Mum called to say she was home so I called her back and chatted for a while.
After picking Ernie and Angus up from the bus we went and took hay to the cows. Up at the troughs I went through the electric fence and didn't get zapped so when Ernie asked if it was turned on I said it mustn't be because I hadn't got zapped. But when he went to get through he touched a steel picket and did get a huge zap. I felt his every bit of pain and I felt so horrible. I would never in a million years even pretend with kids or anyone about electric fences and I just so want to cry about it. I couldn't believe I did something like that to him. How can you ever make it up to a little fella something like that.
He was tired and so wanted to watch Nanny McPhee tonight but he fell asleep on the lounge so I have taped it for him to watch. Hopefully it will be raining tomorrow and he will have time to rest and relax and watch it.
I let the cow and calf out of the yard today so hopefully she will improve and the calf will get a feed off her. He seems to be quite thin and hollow too.
Aaron called me tonight will was nice.
Again it is quite late and I must get to bed.
Till then Good night
ME
Comments