Another week.
Tom and Rah came home Saturday night and got going again this morning. I had to have a little cry (must be hormones).
I sent both the boys to school. Ernie is feeling a bit of colour but I thought it best he went.
I spoke to Deb and Kath rang me too. She is sending her kids to the local school (good on her).
On Sat afternoon I went out to do the hay run. When I got back to the hayshed to load up the ol' ute was a boiling and the next thing there was water and steam everywhere. So with Ernie & Angus we pushed her out of the shed shut the gates and walked home . I blew her up!!!!!
The kids went round the side of the hill and walked the calf back (we are gonna have to name him). I went to get some milk to feed him. Tom called me then and said to call Mah down for tea. We never really had tea & I would have liked an early night (nevermind).
We got a bit of rain over the weekend maybe 8 mm. Sunday Tom got the cow back in and she has mastitis (poor old dear). He got the old ute going no probs???? But after going up the paddock with it they just made it back and the clutch died.
Other than that the big boys are gone again & I am back to feeding hay.
I am going to learn how to add photos here very soon.
G night
ME
Tom and Rah came home Saturday night and got going again this morning. I had to have a little cry (must be hormones).
I sent both the boys to school. Ernie is feeling a bit of colour but I thought it best he went.
I spoke to Deb and Kath rang me too. She is sending her kids to the local school (good on her).
On Sat afternoon I went out to do the hay run. When I got back to the hayshed to load up the ol' ute was a boiling and the next thing there was water and steam everywhere. So with Ernie & Angus we pushed her out of the shed shut the gates and walked home . I blew her up!!!!!
The kids went round the side of the hill and walked the calf back (we are gonna have to name him). I went to get some milk to feed him. Tom called me then and said to call Mah down for tea. We never really had tea & I would have liked an early night (nevermind).
We got a bit of rain over the weekend maybe 8 mm. Sunday Tom got the cow back in and she has mastitis (poor old dear). He got the old ute going no probs???? But after going up the paddock with it they just made it back and the clutch died.
Other than that the big boys are gone again & I am back to feeding hay.
I am going to learn how to add photos here very soon.
G night
ME
Comments