Just a few thoughts.
I am missing my Cowboy. You have been away a bit lately and sometimes it seems like it is forever since you have been here. See you tonight.
I checked the springers this morning. Hereford has a little black baldy.
Fed the pups (must start feeding Rachy's pups too), the chooks moved the dog bones and made a Pavlova (welcome home cowboy).
I got the boys off to school. They are growing up so much. Yesterday they had Sam over for a bit in the avo. He came with his mum on their bikes. They boys all played a bit of cricket and kicking a ball around together and they had a ball. Lego is becoming a bit of a favourite now since they made the plane and can see how they sort of work.
The weather is fine lightly overcast with a slight breeze (a gale at the bus stop). We could do with some more rain.
I am off to try and make some cards now.
Till next time
ME
I am missing my Cowboy. You have been away a bit lately and sometimes it seems like it is forever since you have been here. See you tonight.
I checked the springers this morning. Hereford has a little black baldy.
Fed the pups (must start feeding Rachy's pups too), the chooks moved the dog bones and made a Pavlova (welcome home cowboy).
I got the boys off to school. They are growing up so much. Yesterday they had Sam over for a bit in the avo. He came with his mum on their bikes. They boys all played a bit of cricket and kicking a ball around together and they had a ball. Lego is becoming a bit of a favourite now since they made the plane and can see how they sort of work.
The weather is fine lightly overcast with a slight breeze (a gale at the bus stop). We could do with some more rain.
I am off to try and make some cards now.
Till next time
ME
Comments