seem to be running into one another

Its Monday night again. T & R have headed back to the coast today. They came home Friday night and Saturday and Sunday they were out checking cows drenching bulls and shifting some skinny cows into the oats (or what should be oats). The rain last weekend has come to the end, the creek has stopped running.

When T & R & E were out doing their drive round they heard a calf blaring. Thinking not much of it they sent Ernie to investigate and he found a little calf had fallen off the bank and was stuck on a ledge above a hole in creek not very big. The poor thing would have been there for a couple of days already.

I need to get back on to the WW run again. I want to lose another 10kgs and hopefully get back into some of my summer gear. I am going to start tracking again and riding the bike. I will also start to do a few simple exercises and stretches as I can feel myself starting to go stiff in the joints.

I am pretty tired but I really need to get some more book work done. Off to school in the morning and then home by lunch and into I think cattle nos.

Off to ring T now. I must think of a name for him. How about My cowboy. It is what he is.

The boys are in bed hopefully getting of the sleep. Ernie is quite tired. He is only running on about 70%. I would like him to get better before his op in October.

For another day

ME

Comments