The boys were pretty happy to be going back to school. It sure makes life easy when they are happy to go.
I am going to try the "Simple Womans day book".
Outside my window - It is a beautiful sunny day with just a hint of a breeze.
I am thinking - that I must get of this computer and get some book work dont
I am thankful for - the kids being happy to go to school. For Tom coming home tomorrow.
From the kitchen - Not much at the minute. The sound of the radio.
I am wearing - an old green stretch skirt, a green floral (holey) singlet top I made and my new shoes
I am creating - some cards for the servo
I am going - to get myself up and at it
I am reading - latest edition of SM (which I think is my last in the mail)
I am hoping - that Ernies tonsil op goes well next week
I am hearing - the birds chirping outside (it is very pleasant to listen too rather than dogs barking)
Around the house - things are neat. I still need to dust and wash the windows (but I will leave it because we are bound to get some more dust storms)
One of my favourite things - getting little love notes from the boys
A few plans for the rest of the week - Get bookwork finished - get into the garden - do some baking and cooking - visit Lisa
A picture to share - cant get one to upload at the minute
Thats all for now - off to do the bookwork
ME
I am going to try the "Simple Womans day book".
Outside my window - It is a beautiful sunny day with just a hint of a breeze.
I am thinking - that I must get of this computer and get some book work dont
I am thankful for - the kids being happy to go to school. For Tom coming home tomorrow.
From the kitchen - Not much at the minute. The sound of the radio.
I am wearing - an old green stretch skirt, a green floral (holey) singlet top I made and my new shoes
I am creating - some cards for the servo
I am going - to get myself up and at it
I am reading - latest edition of SM (which I think is my last in the mail)
I am hoping - that Ernies tonsil op goes well next week
I am hearing - the birds chirping outside (it is very pleasant to listen too rather than dogs barking)
Around the house - things are neat. I still need to dust and wash the windows (but I will leave it because we are bound to get some more dust storms)
One of my favourite things - getting little love notes from the boys
A few plans for the rest of the week - Get bookwork finished - get into the garden - do some baking and cooking - visit Lisa
A picture to share - cant get one to upload at the minute
Thats all for now - off to do the bookwork
ME
Comments