Well today is the day. We are off to Tamworth for Ernie to get his tonsils out. I don't think I have stopped thinking about it for the last 3 days. It is constantly on my mind. I am a bit nervous. Ernie seems to be fine.
Tom is coming with us as we have to drop a dog off to a fella as well on the way down.
I still have to finish my BAS. I must get to the mail box and check for my parcel. I sure hope it is here today. I have taken 7 doz eggs into the servo for them to try and sell. Who knows. We made some better nests for the chooks too- so hopefully they will lay and not crack so many.
Angus went off to school no worries today. Tom took him up to the bus and then dropped the ute into the servo to get a few things done to it.
Monday night when the boys came home I made a cake for Toms birthday. I took a couple photos and Ernie took one of Tom, myself and Angus. I really quite like it. Well I cant get the photos to upload so sorry about that. Now to get back to bookwork.
Me
Tom is coming with us as we have to drop a dog off to a fella as well on the way down.
I still have to finish my BAS. I must get to the mail box and check for my parcel. I sure hope it is here today. I have taken 7 doz eggs into the servo for them to try and sell. Who knows. We made some better nests for the chooks too- so hopefully they will lay and not crack so many.
Angus went off to school no worries today. Tom took him up to the bus and then dropped the ute into the servo to get a few things done to it.
Monday night when the boys came home I made a cake for Toms birthday. I took a couple photos and Ernie took one of Tom, myself and Angus. I really quite like it. Well I cant get the photos to upload so sorry about that. Now to get back to bookwork.
Me
Comments