Today is Toms birthday. And he is away chasing bulls. He bought a bull on Wednesday and I am half tempted to call him my Bullman.
It was heaps smoky this morning and very still, then the wind picked up from the NNE (not what I wish for the fire). Now it has swung round from the W but without going into detail I am worried it might swing back to the N abit. Anyway for not it is "ok". This afternoon I will go to the dump and drop the pav into Snow.
But for now I am going to do some bookwork. Later I will do some SS work with the kids and then I will listen to a meeting myself.
Till later
Me
It was heaps smoky this morning and very still, then the wind picked up from the NNE (not what I wish for the fire). Now it has swung round from the W but without going into detail I am worried it might swing back to the N abit. Anyway for not it is "ok". This afternoon I will go to the dump and drop the pav into Snow.
But for now I am going to do some bookwork. Later I will do some SS work with the kids and then I will listen to a meeting myself.
Till later
Me
Comments