An early morning

This is an early morning post for me. I would like to be able to do more of them. My cowboy has left early this morning with R & B to go and put anipro out at the new paddock. Some cunning tactics to get the wild cattle in. The weather is looking somewhat overcast. There are the odd showers just north by the look of it. Hopefully it will travel south. Seems thats the easiest way for most things to go. DOWN.


The boys are still sleeping. Snow & Mitch came for tea last night. It sure will be different having someone we are friends with living so close that calling in for tea or a quick cuppa can actually happen on the spur of the moment without being planned and made into an overnight stay. And I have someone to call and chat with that isn't long distance.


Dad called me yesterday for a chit chat. It was nice of "him" to call.


I am going to try a "5 things for today" list.


1. I am feeling.... quite positive

2. I have to.... feed the weaners

3. I want to.... do some Sunday school lessons with the boys

4. I need to.... do a bit of scrapbooking

5. I hope.... it rains today.


I might change how this is done but atleast I can put something on most days.


A bit of catch up now. We came home late Wednesday evening. After heading to Gilgurry on Sunday and T & R getting some cattle in (60 odd short) we marked some calves got some of the neighbours out on Trevs truck and put some of our own weaners on R's truck and bought them home. We found where there is mobile service actually in the paddock. The kids went swimming in the creek and T & I had a quick dip too to get some of the dust off. The top yards were so dusty. T lost his voice from the thick stuff. Got the pump fixed (finally) the truck back has been welded up and we are ready to roll again.

A photo just because... Angus doing what he likes most "bouncing" at his school sports carnival.
Thats all for now. Till next time.


ML

Comments