I wonder if it means it will rain????? There are ants just about everywhere. The was even a frog croaking this morning. And Tom is back at the coast. It has been warm enough too. This year to date we are 150mm down on rainfall in comparison to last year. The neighbours say it is the driest winter they have ever seen in the area and they have been here a long time.
The kids have finished their 1st week back at school and they both have received an invite to the 80 merit reward day on Nov 2. Hopefully Ernie will be well enough to go after getting his tonsils out.
I came home yesterday from town and Jim (the bluebiter) was laid out on the laundrey floor. Poor fella is down with a tick. This morning I found another one. So far tonight he is still flat out but hopefully with the 2nd one off him he should be improving in the morning. I hope so anyway.
Yesterday I heard our wonderful (not) government is going to allow BSE countries to import beef products to Australia. Not a good thing. Is it just something for us to squeak about and then say what a favour they have done us. Time will tell come March 1 2010.
I read on a blog today about doing less blog hopping and more scrapping (cardmaking/BOOKWORK in my case).
I woke up with the worst nightmares this morning. About all these people turning up here at the same time to stay.
I must get these boys to bed as again they are not going to sleep. I must get off this machine as there is a storm nearly here.
Goodnight
ME
The kids have finished their 1st week back at school and they both have received an invite to the 80 merit reward day on Nov 2. Hopefully Ernie will be well enough to go after getting his tonsils out.
I came home yesterday from town and Jim (the bluebiter) was laid out on the laundrey floor. Poor fella is down with a tick. This morning I found another one. So far tonight he is still flat out but hopefully with the 2nd one off him he should be improving in the morning. I hope so anyway.
Yesterday I heard our wonderful (not) government is going to allow BSE countries to import beef products to Australia. Not a good thing. Is it just something for us to squeak about and then say what a favour they have done us. Time will tell come March 1 2010.
I read on a blog today about doing less blog hopping and more scrapping (cardmaking/BOOKWORK in my case).
I woke up with the worst nightmares this morning. About all these people turning up here at the same time to stay.
I must get these boys to bed as again they are not going to sleep. I must get off this machine as there is a storm nearly here.
Goodnight
ME
Comments