Another hot and sunny Sunday.
Wed I went to school and did some book covering and craft. Ernie was so hot after lunch. We have been still having 40+ degree days.
Thursday I had the day at home. The boys went to school .
Friday Ernie was off colour so he stayed home (just as well). He has Angus' bug but is definitely a bit brighter. Today the muffler fell apart on the Hilux. She sounds like a V8 now. I like it like that. Maybe it is a bit too noisy. T & R came home early this avo too. T & I then went for a drive round the farm. It is so dry. Got a few cows sorted to go next week on the truck. Checked the mare and foal. Aarrrrggghhhh. They had no water and were pretty dehydrated. I dont know how long but it must have been a while.
Yesterday was such a stinker again. We stayed inside most of the day. T & I went out and shifted a few dogs around. I made a bbq dinner.
Today T & R went on horses to check a few cows and see what is around. This avo they are going to Bundarra to get a couple more cows and bring home. The kids have been playing a few games on the puter. Now they know where the fun games are. I went to Delungra this morn.
RR paddock the neighbour rang about the calf and the crook leg. It & one other have died that we know off.
They met the bull rider at Rappville. He is next door tidying up.
I dont know where do the weeks go. Tomorrow is the last day of November. Xmas will be here in no time. I think I finished a layout this week. I should take a photo and put it on here. I think I will duck in and finish another one while the kids are playing outside.
It has been so windy and hot and dry. My garden is just about had it I think. I hardly want to water because the bore is low. I am glad we have not many vegies in yet. Today it is dusty again too.
Thats all for now.
ME
Wed I went to school and did some book covering and craft. Ernie was so hot after lunch. We have been still having 40+ degree days.
Thursday I had the day at home. The boys went to school .
Friday Ernie was off colour so he stayed home (just as well). He has Angus' bug but is definitely a bit brighter. Today the muffler fell apart on the Hilux. She sounds like a V8 now. I like it like that. Maybe it is a bit too noisy. T & R came home early this avo too. T & I then went for a drive round the farm. It is so dry. Got a few cows sorted to go next week on the truck. Checked the mare and foal. Aarrrrggghhhh. They had no water and were pretty dehydrated. I dont know how long but it must have been a while.
Yesterday was such a stinker again. We stayed inside most of the day. T & I went out and shifted a few dogs around. I made a bbq dinner.
Today T & R went on horses to check a few cows and see what is around. This avo they are going to Bundarra to get a couple more cows and bring home. The kids have been playing a few games on the puter. Now they know where the fun games are. I went to Delungra this morn.
RR paddock the neighbour rang about the calf and the crook leg. It & one other have died that we know off.
They met the bull rider at Rappville. He is next door tidying up.
I dont know where do the weeks go. Tomorrow is the last day of November. Xmas will be here in no time. I think I finished a layout this week. I should take a photo and put it on here. I think I will duck in and finish another one while the kids are playing outside.
It has been so windy and hot and dry. My garden is just about had it I think. I hardly want to water because the bore is low. I am glad we have not many vegies in yet. Today it is dusty again too.
Thats all for now.
ME
Comments