Where has the last week gone

So much has happened again since my last post. And now I dont feel like posting so here is something to say


1. Outside my window - it is dark again

2. I am thinking - It is still so hot

3. I am thankful for - Tom being home safe

4. From the kitchen - all is quiet

5. I am wearing - green stretch skirt and pink top

6. I am creating - a page for Ernie turning 3

7. I am going - to bed very soon

8. I am reading - blogs

9. I am hoping - to get some time to get bookwork done

10. I am hearing - Tom talking about his wild cattle

11. Around the house - it is so very very dry

12. One of my favourite things - time with my kids

13. A few plans for the rest of the week - Bundarra to mark cattle, get Tom off to Rappville and get to school for a few hours

14 . A picture to share -
Blue tongued kid
Good night
ME

Comments