You going to town mummy

That is what Angus said to me when I woke him up this morning. "No why?" I asked him. "Because you are dressed nice and smell nice". OOOOhhhhhh the way to every mums heart. I am all warm inside just thinking about it.

I am thinking Angus only has about 3 and a bit weeks left in kindy. I will have to spend some more time going in there because that will be the last of my chance to be in kindy (unless I help out next year).

Ernie and Angus are so good at school. I love watching them in their classes. They are very quiet and shy. It is amazing because I thought they would have been a bit more outgoing. I am pleased because it sure makes things easier.

Tom is away again getting they yards to the new paddock and shifting cows from Bon. to the new paddock. They decided to truck them there themselves.

We had some lovely rain last weekend (not much but added to the bit the previous week it was much needed). Things have started to green up a bit. Last week Fiona had a foal.

I have been using up all of my peak internet time so I will have to go and save a bit of time on it for later.

I cant think of much else for just now so I will go and do a bit of scrapping.




Bye

ME

Comments