Time to see the family....
You can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.
We went down to Taree for a day to see K & J and family and J & J and family and my new little skinny hungry niece. What is it about some people with their babies???? Are they worried that if they feed them too much they will grow and become like me? (a bit thicker in the middle). They also think everyone just wants to do what they want them to do. What about our time and my family? I decided I would take them to the beach. It is so easy to sit around and do nothing but sometimes you need to get up and take the kids out. When you are so close to the beach and you don't know when you will be back. Anyway it was a bit blustery and the beach a bit rough but the kids still loved it.
All in all it was nice to see everyone. They are different but I guess so are we. It was nice to come home again. We had to go round from Uralla to Bundarra as the road was cut. It ok when you have nothing else to do but when you need to get home - you just need to get there and not be touring.
We still haven't had much rain. T & R headed off to the Gully this morning with another load of weaners. At least Bundarra has had a bit of rain.
I really need a sleep and I need to get some paperwork done.
Cant think of what else to say at the minute so till later.
ME
You can pick your friends but you cant pick your family.
We went down to Taree for a day to see K & J and family and J & J and family and my new little skinny hungry niece. What is it about some people with their babies???? Are they worried that if they feed them too much they will grow and become like me? (a bit thicker in the middle). They also think everyone just wants to do what they want them to do. What about our time and my family? I decided I would take them to the beach. It is so easy to sit around and do nothing but sometimes you need to get up and take the kids out. When you are so close to the beach and you don't know when you will be back. Anyway it was a bit blustery and the beach a bit rough but the kids still loved it.
All in all it was nice to see everyone. They are different but I guess so are we. It was nice to come home again. We had to go round from Uralla to Bundarra as the road was cut. It ok when you have nothing else to do but when you need to get home - you just need to get there and not be touring.
We still haven't had much rain. T & R headed off to the Gully this morning with another load of weaners. At least Bundarra has had a bit of rain.
I really need a sleep and I need to get some paperwork done.
Cant think of what else to say at the minute so till later.
ME
Comments