Yes its actually raining. It started about 4 this morning storming and it has been showering ever since. We had 21mm at 7 am and I am not sure how much till now.
T & R decided to stay home - which is nice. The kids are all up the hill playing cats and dogs or something or other. T is watching movies. It is one of those sorts of days.
I need to get some bills paid and some paperwork sorted out. I would love to do some scrapping but I really need to get everything sorted out in that room 1st. I am very tempted to paint the one wall and then move the big cupboard. Yes thoughts and ideas. Yellow ofcourse for the walls
I am also thinking about some things for next year. Positive. Commitment. I had another word but I will have to think about it and remember. Maybe thats one Remember.
I am going now. Some photos because these 3 are my everything. 1st one is taken at Rappville and the next one fishing in Rocky River.



T & R decided to stay home - which is nice. The kids are all up the hill playing cats and dogs or something or other. T is watching movies. It is one of those sorts of days.
I need to get some bills paid and some paperwork sorted out. I would love to do some scrapping but I really need to get everything sorted out in that room 1st. I am very tempted to paint the one wall and then move the big cupboard. Yes thoughts and ideas. Yellow ofcourse for the walls
I am also thinking about some things for next year. Positive. Commitment. I had another word but I will have to think about it and remember. Maybe thats one Remember.
I am going now. Some photos because these 3 are my everything. 1st one is taken at Rappville and the next one fishing in Rocky River.
Comments