Happy New Year

Well here we are in 2010 (twenty ten). As someone said on Home and scrapped it is 20 years since 1990. Where has the time gone.

I have 2 beautiful healthy special boys who I want to look after and be there for.
I have my best friend and lover my husband who I love dearly. I want to be a better wife and friend and helper to him.

For my family I want to be there for them as much as I can (considering our distances).

I am off to do some scrapping, what could I do I have a lot of ideas and never write them down, I see alot on other blogs and in mags.

The boys were going to spray some bathurst burrs but it started to drizzle again. Now they have bought the horses back into this paddock. I had better put another wire around outside so that the pony doesn't get in and eat the pumpkin that is growing so lovely.

Off to do some scrapping.

ME

Comments