I am so very thankful that Tom is home safe. He didn't tell me till we were coming home from Bingara that his horse tripped over and he came off and then the horse came over the top of him. That happened on Saturday afternoon sometime. He is very sore in the chest and shoulder. I hope he hasn't got too much damage in it - perhaps it is just bruising. I feel so terrible. He asked me on Saturday about coming over and I said I had to feed the neighbours animals. He slept till late today and seems to be a bit better. I guess it will just be time to heal now.
I put the pool back up for the kids so they have something to do outside a bit as it has been so very hot. It is just enough for them to splash and have a play in. I would love to get a bigger on but I guess it would only be additional work and expense and worry probably too.
T & R got cattle in and loaded to go to Rappville ready for Sunday.
Dad left to go to Adelaide yesterday. A & R are expecting to have bubby next week.
I scrapped another page or 2 but have to get photos. Oh I also made a card of which I am very impressed. Will upload soon.
It is past my bedtime and I am a bit tired.
Good night
ME
I put the pool back up for the kids so they have something to do outside a bit as it has been so very hot. It is just enough for them to splash and have a play in. I would love to get a bigger on but I guess it would only be additional work and expense and worry probably too.
T & R got cattle in and loaded to go to Rappville ready for Sunday.
Dad left to go to Adelaide yesterday. A & R are expecting to have bubby next week.
I scrapped another page or 2 but have to get photos. Oh I also made a card of which I am very impressed. Will upload soon.
It is past my bedtime and I am a bit tired.
Good night
ME
Comments