Up and running

We are well up and running now. 12 days gone already. We have been busy doing cattle work and these last couple of days have been a non ending cycle of laundry, cooking, cleaning and just getting through each day. Between kids having restless nights (Ernie with tooth aches and headaches) and myself with I think abit of heatstroke at LG I seem to be just tired. My weight has kept going up up up too which doesn't help the overall scheme of things. Another thing I know is having negative people around (yesterdays visitors) can be very draining. Now for a fresh start.....

Ernie goes to the dentist on Thursday so hopefully that will make him feel better (and me less guilty for leaving it so long).

Alot of blogs have things about a word for the year. I don't know about 1 word through out but I might try a couple....

Confidence - I can do it
Optimism - The sun is shining
Energy - Go and do it


Another thing I will do in the next couple of days is upload some of my favourite layouts I did last year. I also am going to computer less and scrap more. I have enough ideas and blogs to check out without looking for more.

That is all for now.

ME

Comments