February 28th

Original title for a post isn't it. I just cant believe how fast the month has gone. I should have had my BAS finished but I am still struggling with getting it finished. Why can I seem to find something else to do all the time. Although once I am working on it I can do it no probs? I actually enjoy doing the number stuff. JUST DO IT. I sat up till midnight doing it and I am so suffering today - tired. Me and midnights just dont get on anymore.

Rah has been in hospital for 2 weeks for now and just isn't sure what exactly it is that is wrong. Some type of virus in his lungs. He sure was sick. Monday or Tuesday they hope to get some results. I am now thinking about E & A getting the H1N1 immunisation.

Now that Stevie is working with Tom I need to clear out my work room. I am thinking about how to arrange everything in the room off the lounge. Do I close the doors or open them. The doors to outside should I cover those???? Do I still need that big class cupboard??? It is so big and cumbersome. I just dont know. Maybe I should make it a feature. But then I have the piano to think about too. Decisions decisions.

Yesterday I took the boys swimming in the dam. I got sunburnt - it was really quite hot.

We need to go a feed Rahs chooks and pups and water Mahs daylillies.

I should go to the dump but I cant be bothered.

Tomorrow avo I take Ernie to the chiro and me and then Wednesday I might go to school and cover books in the library. Then Ernie has a dentist appointment. Must ring tomorrow and talk to them about it.

I so want to be organised. I just need to get in and get it done. Might try and see if we can get tickets to see James Blundell???? Another job for tomorrow.

Angus is currently in his craft cupboard probably bored - I should do something with him. Ernie is watching a tiger show - bored to I would say. I am very tired. I should get off this net and get the BAS finished and perhaps have a little sleep.

So for now that is all. I hope to upload some photos tomorrow.

Bye ME

Comments