Its SOOOO Windy

It has been so windy - quite often through the night even. I wish it would rain.

Mum called me this morning - she fell over in Adelaide yesterday morning and broke her wrist. I cant imagine the pain she is in and not being at home. I so want to be there to help her. I hope my brother does a bit to help out. Dad cant be doing it all either.

Today we went to GI to drop a dog to the dog movers. 1 dog down now for a few more to go.

Tom is moving some more cattle to the tree paddock. I forgot to tell him to get their tag numbers AAARGH.

I have just been reading about kids and asthma. I am wondering with Ernie in regards to dust mites and possible with his weight and eating reflux???? Something I must talk to the doctor about.

I was talking to Lisa today and she has not been having a good time with things at the minute. Telstra can be so painful. And like they have been discussing on H&S why is home bookwork so hard to get done. Everyone that I know that does it feels the same.

Anyway I think I am going to hit the sack. Both the boys were up last night again Ernie with a headache/toothache - I am not sure exactly which and Angus started coughing again. So hopefully we will have a better night tonight.

ME

Comments