There is something about that line.

I am a year older. Yesterday was my birthday and it is gone again for another year. I got a lovely oil burner from my mum. I must try it out.

I have a heap of bookwork to do again of course. Why is it that it comes around so quick.
We had an ok trip to Sydney and back. It got quite warm down there. It was a good thing that the funeral was early as boy it got hot. What is it about rellys. So good to see ya....... If it was why dont they contact a bit. Because it is a spur of the moment thing. Vented and feel much better. It was good to see my sister and her 2 youngest kids (who are so grown up now).


I got my cattleman packed and on his way again yesterday morning. His right hand is quite puffy and not good I hope he goes ok. He lost his 3 dogs yesterday avo out the back of the paddock - they took off chasing a dingo.
It has dried out quite a bit here. After a couple of cyclones again up north we may just get some showers this week I hope so.
This photo is a just because - Cowboy 1 on our way to Sydney

The cowboys went to school today. I can see it is going to be a long 2 week holidays.
I might just try and upload some photos quickly to put in here...... done as you have already seen.
I am a year older. Yesterday was my birthday and it is gone again for another year. I got a lovely oil burner from my mum. I must try it out.
I have a heap of bookwork to do again of course. Why is it that it comes around so quick.
We had an ok trip to Sydney and back. It got quite warm down there. It was a good thing that the funeral was early as boy it got hot. What is it about rellys. So good to see ya....... If it was why dont they contact a bit. Because it is a spur of the moment thing. Vented and feel much better. It was good to see my sister and her 2 youngest kids (who are so grown up now).
I got my cattleman packed and on his way again yesterday morning. His right hand is quite puffy and not good I hope he goes ok. He lost his 3 dogs yesterday avo out the back of the paddock - they took off chasing a dingo.
It has dried out quite a bit here. After a couple of cyclones again up north we may just get some showers this week I hope so.
This photo is a just because - Cowboy 1 on our way to Sydney
The cowboys went to school today. I can see it is going to be a long 2 week holidays.
I might just try and upload some photos quickly to put in here...... done as you have already seen.
Comments