Another week has gone again. It has just flown.
Tomorrow I hope to get some sorting out done. I am going to do some S S with the boys and listen to a meeting.
Then it is monday again and back into it.
I cant think of much to say. My cattleman and his offsider headed back to the coast today. They are doing some fencing today and tomorrow and then going to get a few cattle in for the sale. Reminds me I had better do some NLISing.
Littlest cowboy just bumped his head on the soap holder in the bath - little fella.
That is all for me for the minute.
Tomorrow I hope to get some sorting out done. I am going to do some S S with the boys and listen to a meeting.
Then it is monday again and back into it.
I cant think of much to say. My cattleman and his offsider headed back to the coast today. They are doing some fencing today and tomorrow and then going to get a few cattle in for the sale. Reminds me I had better do some NLISing.
Littlest cowboy just bumped his head on the soap holder in the bath - little fella.
That is all for me for the minute.
Comments