Mum called me last night to see if I was ok. Which I was.
This morning she called to say that granny had passed away. I am feeling quite flat now. No matter what she was my granny, my dads mum. My boys great grandma. The last of my grandparents remaining is now gone. Although I haven't seen her much lately she was always here somehow. She was a big strong woman in her day. She did have her ways too - but like most people from a different time and era that was how they were.
Granny I will miss you. Dad I feel your loss too.
Tom has called and I am going to go and pick him up today instead of tomorrow. I hope the boys will be ok with that. So much for having a rest today.
Sometimes we can take our family for granted. I love my boys - they are so precious.
Gotta go.
This morning she called to say that granny had passed away. I am feeling quite flat now. No matter what she was my granny, my dads mum. My boys great grandma. The last of my grandparents remaining is now gone. Although I haven't seen her much lately she was always here somehow. She was a big strong woman in her day. She did have her ways too - but like most people from a different time and era that was how they were.
Granny I will miss you. Dad I feel your loss too.
Tom has called and I am going to go and pick him up today instead of tomorrow. I hope the boys will be ok with that. So much for having a rest today.
Sometimes we can take our family for granted. I love my boys - they are so precious.
Gotta go.
Comments