April is here

And a beautiful morning it was too.

Cowboy no 1 woke at 6 with a headache - so with some panadol he slept till 7.30.

At 6 in the morning it is still dark. At 6.30 it is still nearly dark. Daylight savings finished on Sunday so it will be a bit lighter in the mornings next week. BUT it will be darker earlier of an evening (ha ha ha - I love that idea).

The cowboys are at their last day of 1st term at school. We need to do an early dentist run this afternoon so I will be picking them up from school a bit earlier.

I have got most of the kids clothes sorted now. I need to get some bookwork filing done and then get the BAS done for this month. I would love to get some more scrapping done too. So I need to get off this puter. I also need to think about tea for tonight. Something scrummy maybe.

My cattleman will be home this evening some time. I cant wait.

Iwill put up some photos later.

Cant think of much else.

Comments