I have that feeling in my gut. I dont know why. It was there last night and still seems to be hanging around. What is there that I should have done but haven't (besides the bookwork).
The holidays are over and tomorrow is back to school. So much has happened and yet so little too. My cowboys are finally in bed. I am nearly looking forward to school for a bit of normality. We have been busy here and there and with the other kids here. The boys have been busy helping dad and stuff around the place. It has been a holiday and it was lovely to be at home for most of it.
Gotta go and get ready for tomorrow.
The holidays are over and tomorrow is back to school. So much has happened and yet so little too. My cowboys are finally in bed. I am nearly looking forward to school for a bit of normality. We have been busy here and there and with the other kids here. The boys have been busy helping dad and stuff around the place. It has been a holiday and it was lovely to be at home for most of it.
Gotta go and get ready for tomorrow.
Comments