I love how Cowboy No 2 must complete his jobs. As long as he doesn't get distracted ofcourse. If I ask him to help me with the dishes - he stays till he is finished and I am too. He will often if he cant sleep clean up the house and he puts everything away that is on the floor or anywhere else about and make sure it is all neat and straight. I dont know where he gets it from but I love it.
My BP has still been quite high and I can say I really dont feel 100%. I need to lose some weight.
Cattleman has been organising his worker with oat seed and has been spreading the fertiliser. Now we wait for the rain and hopefully some nice rich lush green oats. It will be a sight for sore eyes.
The boys have popped out for a drive round and I am feeling rather tired. I am going to get ready for bed. I am even too lazy to update any photos. I should have had a heap ready for printing but nevermind another time.
Goodnight.
My BP has still been quite high and I can say I really dont feel 100%. I need to lose some weight.
Cattleman has been organising his worker with oat seed and has been spreading the fertiliser. Now we wait for the rain and hopefully some nice rich lush green oats. It will be a sight for sore eyes.
The boys have popped out for a drive round and I am feeling rather tired. I am going to get ready for bed. I am even too lazy to update any photos. I should have had a heap ready for printing but nevermind another time.
Goodnight.
Comments