Those lovely autumn days - its overcast and lovely and cool - those perfect days of autumn. If it were like this a bit longer it would be lovely. I love the cool weather. I even wish it would snow here.
Cattleman is out on the tractor digging up the dirt. Cowboys are up and playing with their cousins. I need to get them back here to do some things. Like playing on their own with lego and cars, doing some reading or writing and just being my boys at home. Calling right now.
A little side note. I went to do some ironing the other night (yes ironing) and when I went to pour the water in my iron was full of ANTS. There were million of (well hundreds) of these tiny little things inside my iron eggs and all. How did that happen? Just because I only iron maybe 2 or 3 times a year (whose counting) they decided it was a safe spot. Well after trying to get them out I decided the last few would have to stay in the water tank till they get steamed out.
I need to get some bookwork done. Actually heaps of it. After just reading Creative Organising 101 - I have decided I NEED to get my diary out again and get that To Do List going. I have completed some cleaning out and some decluttering. I have even managed a page or 2 scrapping. So now I need to get some book work done. I have a course for my puter in a couple of weeks and I so want and need to be able to then spend some time practicing that too. So off to get the To Do List.
Might start it here:
1. File last quarters paperwork
2. Input new quarters figures
3. File new quarters paperwork
4. Get current quarters figures updated and then files (this should be a together easy job).
5. Do some scrapping with the lovely April Pack from Cut & Paste (hmmmm might need a bit of relaxing between 1 & 2 & 3 & 4)
6. Get some baking done
7. .........
Done. Well that is a start anyway.
Off to do some filing.
Bye
Cattleman is out on the tractor digging up the dirt. Cowboys are up and playing with their cousins. I need to get them back here to do some things. Like playing on their own with lego and cars, doing some reading or writing and just being my boys at home. Calling right now.
A little side note. I went to do some ironing the other night (yes ironing) and when I went to pour the water in my iron was full of ANTS. There were million of (well hundreds) of these tiny little things inside my iron eggs and all. How did that happen? Just because I only iron maybe 2 or 3 times a year (whose counting) they decided it was a safe spot. Well after trying to get them out I decided the last few would have to stay in the water tank till they get steamed out.
I need to get some bookwork done. Actually heaps of it. After just reading Creative Organising 101 - I have decided I NEED to get my diary out again and get that To Do List going. I have completed some cleaning out and some decluttering. I have even managed a page or 2 scrapping. So now I need to get some book work done. I have a course for my puter in a couple of weeks and I so want and need to be able to then spend some time practicing that too. So off to get the To Do List.
Might start it here:
1. File last quarters paperwork
2. Input new quarters figures
3. File new quarters paperwork
4. Get current quarters figures updated and then files (this should be a together easy job).
5. Do some scrapping with the lovely April Pack from Cut & Paste (hmmmm might need a bit of relaxing between 1 & 2 & 3 & 4)
6. Get some baking done
7. .........
Done. Well that is a start anyway.
Off to do some filing.
Bye
Comments