Tuesday tasks

Bookwork - didn't get done
Chooks - fed and collected eggs
Phone - talked too long
Kids - dropped to bus and picked up.
Laundry - did a couple loads and put socks and undies in drier as to lazy to peg so many (the kids must have worn 10 pairs each a day for the last 2 days)
Kitchen - bare necessaties

Overall my days achievements dont appear to have been much. I guess I did get over the weekend.

Both my cowboys have sore muscles in the thighs from riding their pony over the weekend. They rode for quite a bit. I must try and download the photos and the video I tried to take.

I am tired and I want/need to talk to my cattleman. His toe is full of gout so he is a bit off colour.

I found a list of things to list. I would love for my cowboys to try and write something everyday. I have been thinking about homeschooling but I think I had better put it out of my mind. I wouldn't get any time if I do that.......

Gonna hit the hay. Till next time

Comments