Enjoying the day

I have had an enjoyable day today.

Although I have just figured out I could have a "ganglion cyst" on my left wrist. It is annoying as it does hurt. I will have to get it checked out when I see the Dr next week regarding my blood pressure. Must check about my other had getting a bit sore too. I would love to try and play the piano a heap more and keep my hands pliable. I fear that old age is catching up with me. The last few years have taken their tole on me both mentally and physically. I guess it is part of the curse of this life.

I pottered around and have just enjoyed today. Took a load of firewood into Del this morning and even had a mummy nap today. The boys were playing in the big room and apparently got the dogs watered (I thought I was awake - ha ha ha).

I watched a fun movie tonight while the boys are out around the paddock. I should have scrapped.

Hopefully it is going to rain early next week. After our 5 mm yesterday it will be lovely. Then hoping the rain will continue - I could just about handle being flooded in.

I am going to now. So till tomorrow good night.

Comments