Happy Mothers Day - and a lovely day it was too. Gone all too soon. They may not have actuall said the words but I know they love me. They gave me cards and little gifts from school on Friday (cant wait to give them they couldn't). I know this photo is actually from my birthday but they love me just the same then as now.
Tonight after we had a meeting I was talking with M & R and I was reminded of cowboy 1's seemingly heartburn that he had last year. It may be possible that some of his asthma could be related - must look into it a bit more. I gave him his 1st puff on the inhibitor tonight - I am not sure that it is such a good idea giving it to him.
I dont have much else to say today. I am missing my cattleman a bit. I have a heap of jobs to do tomorrow and I need to get my little cowboys to the dentist tomorrow afternoon too.
I had best get off here now.
Goodnight.
Comments