I am still here....

I am. I wonder whether I should be. Perhaps this blogging business is any good.

I have had a wonderful 2 weeks with dad and mum here. Dad has been so busy. He fixed the aircon (which some silly person had stuck their finger into... no guesses there). He put up an exhaust fan system in the kitchen which looks great. He built me a shelf above my compter (finally shelving that isn't taking up floor space). Dad and T fixed the outside loo (kinda anyway). Mum helped E and I get his project on Drought finished (hope the teacher likes it). Dad came with me when the truck broke down too. Overall I had a wonderful time with them here. . Cowboy no 2 gave out so many snugs to Grandpa and I think he gave some back too. I hope that the relationships between my cowboys and my dad and mum gets stronger over the years too. It really bought a tear to my heart seeing it.

Now they have gone home I am exhausted.

I had an ultrasound on my thyroid last week. I have a tiny nodule on it. I really hoped there was nothing. I have to keep strong and not stress. I am going to lose weight and get fitter and go walking and try to fight some of these things.

Gotta go its storming......

Comments