May day

Where did April go? I was really going to try and not let this year get away - but it is happening.

It is my sweet sisters birthday today. I forgot to ring earlier and now she would be out at a study weekend. I hope she is having a lovely day.

My cowboys were out all day today playing with their trucks. I am sure they just needed to relax and not be running here and there doing chores.

I have nearly got my BAS finished - just to check it and run the reports off. I am going to do that tomorrow and for now just get the filing done.

Some checklists for next week:

1. Buy some chooks.
2. Get NLIS updated
3. Get Phoenix sorted out
4. Get budgets into Phoenix and possibly look at next year
5. Talk to mum re: venetian blinds (dare I say it)
6. Get a heap of scrapping done.
7. Go to school for a bit of reading or something
8. PRINT PHOTOS
9. ???

That is it basically. The details are ofcourse far more involved.

I listened to a video on Cathy Zielski's site today about enjoying the everyday with my boys. There is so much that is photographed and recorded and remembered and noted, but it is the little things and the doing of things that matter too. I would love to show L that.

Better go and do some filing.

Comments