Today was show day so I took the boys in this afternoon for a bit. We had a go on the Dodgem cars (they had been talking about them for days). Another ride or 2 and a show bag it was time for the "smash em up derby". I am yet to see the fun in it - I guess it is the smell of fuel and the dirt flying and how some of them just keep on going. The highlight for me would have been seeing Sam and Jenny Bailey from CC way. He is unfortunately in a wheel chair after a car accident. He would be a similar age to us I guess. I have his book about his life and it is really inspiring with what he has been through. I think my cowboys got a shock to actually see him too and he is the reason I have made them wear their seatbelts without fail on our road to the bus and back.
Mum and dad will be coming next week and they called into spotlight and bought some venetians for the kitchen and the boys room. Now I had better get cracking and start painting.
Other than that all is going well I am a bit flat today but that seems to be gist of things these days. A couple good days and then a flat day. I have to get into some craft stuff or gardening and keep busier.
Yesterday and helped my friend with some paperwork - I really hope that I did help and didn't cause her more heartache.
My cowboys seemed to have had a good week at school. No 2 cowboy got a highly commended for his artwork at the show (not bad and 2nd year running too - I am quite impressed).
New gotta do list
1. NLIS Tags
2. Order chooks
3. Accountant info
4. Sunday School work
5. Cowboys school project (gotta choose a topic 1st)
6. Get Phoenix sorted out and some budgets inputted.
7. Do some scrapping & upload photos and print
8. Do some baking
9. Go to school and do some reading
10. Dentist visit (cowboys)
11. Chiro and ultrasound for myself
12. Entertain dad and mum
I am going to do some scrapping now so till next time. Perhaps I might upload some photos onto the puter first.
Mum and dad will be coming next week and they called into spotlight and bought some venetians for the kitchen and the boys room. Now I had better get cracking and start painting.
Other than that all is going well I am a bit flat today but that seems to be gist of things these days. A couple good days and then a flat day. I have to get into some craft stuff or gardening and keep busier.
Yesterday and helped my friend with some paperwork - I really hope that I did help and didn't cause her more heartache.
My cowboys seemed to have had a good week at school. No 2 cowboy got a highly commended for his artwork at the show (not bad and 2nd year running too - I am quite impressed).
New gotta do list
1. NLIS Tags
2. Order chooks
3. Accountant info
4. Sunday School work
5. Cowboys school project (gotta choose a topic 1st)
6. Get Phoenix sorted out and some budgets inputted.
7. Do some scrapping & upload photos and print
8. Do some baking
9. Go to school and do some reading
10. Dentist visit (cowboys)
11. Chiro and ultrasound for myself
12. Entertain dad and mum
I am going to do some scrapping now so till next time. Perhaps I might upload some photos onto the puter first.
Comments