well nearly anyway.... it is a scraplift from Cut & Paste. I actually quite like the way my page is turning out. Just gotta journal and add some embelly's.
The boys played outside most of the day. Then late in the evening A was trying to cut wood and banged his finger. I have done something similar so I know it would have hurt. Hard lessons to learn.
Just noticed at H & S that Heather has done a blind scrap..... off to check it out.
Gotta go early in the morning to take the 4 door to town. So I had better have an early night.
I might give cattleman a quick call and then get the kids heading to the pillow.
G'night
The boys played outside most of the day. Then late in the evening A was trying to cut wood and banged his finger. I have done something similar so I know it would have hurt. Hard lessons to learn.
Just noticed at H & S that Heather has done a blind scrap..... off to check it out.
Gotta go early in the morning to take the 4 door to town. So I had better have an early night.
I might give cattleman a quick call and then get the kids heading to the pillow.
G'night
Comments