Jack Frost called in today

I cant be bothered getting my camera now but I will tomorrow.

It was freezing this morning - was -5 at 7 am. And so very white.

Messed around today and didn't really acheive much. I hate days like that. Tomorrow I really need to get cracking with things. Last day of financial year and month and quarter and oh boy.

I went for teacher/parent interviews today and stuffed them up too. I am hopeless I hate that. I think I may have burnt the kids reports too. That is even worse. AAAARRRRGGGHHH.

Tom will be late tomorrow and mum and dad are coming Thursday afternoon. Mums wrist is not much good and it looks like she will be needing another operation to repair it - possibly taking out the pins and redoing it. What a nuisance for her.

Anyway I am tired and I am going to go to bed and try to warm up.

Comments