Monday Energy

I am rearing for another week.

The weekend has gone with My Cattleman leaving early Saturday (seeing at that time a strange light in the sky). Cowboy 1 being sick all over the carpet on Sat night - and ofcourse feeling a bit had it all day yesterday. And finishing last night with a meeting.

THis morning I got up kinda earlish - had a shower got the cowboys breakfasted and to the bus without too much problem. Got rid of some stinky dog meat and had a wander around and tidied up a bit in the big shed.

For this week I want to:

Get some bookwork done.
Do some scrapping (or a bit more)
Fix up our chook pens and build a ladder or 2
Start my exercise regime
Write in my paper diary (but it is so easy here)
Spend some time with cowboys doing some reading
Do some challenges from H&S.

Better get a move on else I will get nothing done again. Am going to turn my modem off for a bit.

ME

Comments