Yes I have finally uploaded the photos that I have been talking about for ages and I have even got some into Eastmons getting printed. Even better still I have discovered how I can get 2 or 4 printed on a singe 6 x 4 photo. Now to start better planning of some of my layouts.
I spent nearly all day in town today just wandering around. Sales are on here and there and more at the end of the week, but really, what do we need? Tonight Harvey's are having a big sale. I would love a new electrolux vacuum - but ofcourse they didn't have any that I would like on their showroom floor. The other electrical store did. Gotta have a think and a chat to my dad. Oh and the baking dish that I saw...... $199 or $229 (normally double that) hmmmmmm.
On the way home I called in at Ls for a quick cuppa. It was nice to catch up.
I got a layout finished last night. Off to have a go for another tonight. Gotta get the kids into bed 1st.
ME
I spent nearly all day in town today just wandering around. Sales are on here and there and more at the end of the week, but really, what do we need? Tonight Harvey's are having a big sale. I would love a new electrolux vacuum - but ofcourse they didn't have any that I would like on their showroom floor. The other electrical store did. Gotta have a think and a chat to my dad. Oh and the baking dish that I saw...... $199 or $229 (normally double that) hmmmmmm.
On the way home I called in at Ls for a quick cuppa. It was nice to catch up.
I got a layout finished last night. Off to have a go for another tonight. Gotta get the kids into bed 1st.
ME
Comments