Well they have been talking about some decent rain and it has finally come. We have had some lovely showery to heavy rain. It has been usually after dark and early in the morning. Cozy sort of weather and quite warm. I haven't even had the fire going.
It has been great though the rain our oats has grown wonderfully. Last year I couldn't find a speck of green to feed our chooks and this year I can walk from the yard gate to the chook pen gate maybe 6 mtrs and get all the green I want. I think it is growing as fast as I can pick it.
I finished a layout about the boys treasure hunting. Just to do another layout more for Cowboy No 1. This page is for Cowboy no 2.
The boys are up finishing some chook pens and I have actually done a bit of baking. I got a little bit of weeding done again too. We desperately need the mower around here too.
Cowboy No 1's sports carnival will be on Monday now (instead of yesterday) and I am hoping to go and help a bit. I completed a layout again last night. Gotta get Cowboy no 2 working on learning his speech for Tuesday. He got into the finals for the Young Communicators Speech at school.
We are having a leg of lamb for dinner so I had best get going and get it in the oven. The cakes are finished and typical not as good as grandma's, but nevermind.
Maria
Comments