Well so far this morning I have:
1. got my Cattleman packed and away for the rest of the week (yet again)
2. got my littlest cowboy to the bus (with a bit of persuasion)
3. fed the chooks, moved dogs and fed a few pups - checked on old taxi (poor fella he is down with a tick)
4. hung a load of washing
5. watered the new roses that I planted last week and weeded over the weekend and admired all our lovely gerberas and gazanias that are flowering
6. had lunch on the verandah with cowboy no 1 (I felt terrible yesterday I sent him to school with really aching shoulders and neck and a headache (I should know about that one)). It was lovely sitting on the warm verandah.
Now I need to
1. get some numbers for the LHPA (for I think 5 paddocks)
2. update some cattle numbers
3. get my filing system in order for paddocks
4. wash the barbeque (just for something different)
5. get last years tax stuff organised
6. get to some scrapping
7. fill out a heap of forms for cattle tags
8. have a rest (lololol)
9. spend some more time with my cowboy no 1
10. hope that the rest of the day goes smooth.
So to that end I must head off and get a bit done.
I have noticed that Banana Frog are having a blog hop so I might even have a look over there - anyone care to join me
Ha ha ha just having another go at adding a link thingy.
Have fun
ME
1. got my Cattleman packed and away for the rest of the week (yet again)
2. got my littlest cowboy to the bus (with a bit of persuasion)
3. fed the chooks, moved dogs and fed a few pups - checked on old taxi (poor fella he is down with a tick)
4. hung a load of washing
5. watered the new roses that I planted last week and weeded over the weekend and admired all our lovely gerberas and gazanias that are flowering
6. had lunch on the verandah with cowboy no 1 (I felt terrible yesterday I sent him to school with really aching shoulders and neck and a headache (I should know about that one)). It was lovely sitting on the warm verandah.
Now I need to
1. get some numbers for the LHPA (for I think 5 paddocks)
2. update some cattle numbers
3. get my filing system in order for paddocks
4. wash the barbeque (just for something different)
5. get last years tax stuff organised
6. get to some scrapping
7. fill out a heap of forms for cattle tags
8. have a rest (lololol)
9. spend some more time with my cowboy no 1
10. hope that the rest of the day goes smooth.
So to that end I must head off and get a bit done.
I have noticed that Banana Frog are having a blog hop so I might even have a look over there - anyone care to join me
Ha ha ha just having another go at adding a link thingy.
Have fun
ME
Comments