Achievement...

Yes I have taken some fresh spring photos and I am right in the process of downloading them. Wow somewhere round 190 odd photos.

Cattleman came home last night. Tired and gruff voiced (the dreaded lergy).

Last night when I went to bed 3 chickies had hatched, this morning there were 12. We took out 16 at midday and there are currently another 3 waiting to come out of the incubator. Success at last and now I can be clucky......
This photo is below our causeway a couple of weeks ago. The way they were talking I thought it would be like this again today, but so far all we have had is wind and more wind. The blow you away kinda wind.


The boys played outside in the sand/dirt pit for a while.


I have fed animals, weeded bits of garden, played with chickies and done a bit of blog hopping. But now I really have to update some NLIS (National Livestock Identification System) stuff. Oh and I had fun taking some photos outside.

Better get a bit done.

Comments