Holidays and all that stuff

Holidays they come around so quick.  Good maybe but bad because it usually means there is nearly 3 months gone by already.

Yes so much has been happening again but I really cant think at the moment.  I want to be quick here and go to bed early so I can get up early and get everything done early in the morning that I haven't done today.

Just found a note and thought I would do this little list again.

Outside my window - it is dark and I can hear a dog or 2 barking
I am thinking - that I wish I was scrapping instead of having to do bookwork
I am thankful for - everyday
From the kitchen - today I made 24 muffin size quiches and they all got eaten
I am wearing - my daggy old green skirt & faded old top I made
I am creating - a mess
I am going - to town tomorrow (without my boys who want to come too)
I am reading - nothing
I am hoping - that I get a heap of stuff done tomorrow
I am hearing - computers humming
Around the house - I need to do a good spring clean and declutter
One of my favourite things - snugs with my boys
A few plans for the rest of the week - bookwork and garden work
A picture to share

 
Just a picture from our garden a couple of weeks ago.

Thats all for tonight

ME

Comments