Last week I went with Mah to Brissy. Her to visit her family and me to take her up and visit my lovely sister and her family. I had a lovely time catching up and doing a little bit of shopping. All in all a profitable day or 2. I was glad to come home though as I missed all my cowboys. Thankfully we also got home before the rain. Although there was tragic accident so close to home with a death also. So very sad. We are supposed to be getting some more rain over the next few days.
I completed my Scrap whisper for H & S and hopefully we will load them up soon and I will be able to put it up here. I think that that is how it works. I am looking forward to having a couple of days at the end of next month at their retreat. I will only have a short time there but I am looking forward to it. We will be having some very talented ladies doing classes and I think if I am well enough prepared I will have a wonderful time. And I will learn quite a lot.
My boys are well at the moment and looking forward to the school holidays. Not coming soon enough.
I haven't uploaded any new photos - another job I must do. Till next time.
ME
I completed my Scrap whisper for H & S and hopefully we will load them up soon and I will be able to put it up here. I think that that is how it works. I am looking forward to having a couple of days at the end of next month at their retreat. I will only have a short time there but I am looking forward to it. We will be having some very talented ladies doing classes and I think if I am well enough prepared I will have a wonderful time. And I will learn quite a lot.
My boys are well at the moment and looking forward to the school holidays. Not coming soon enough.
I haven't uploaded any new photos - another job I must do. Till next time.
ME
Comments