Two new things in one day. I scrapped last night and I also updated my blogger thingy so supposedly it should be easier for me to upload photos and the such like.
So here goes my layout that has been sitting under a mountain of "stuff" on my scrap table for a number of weeks.
So here goes my layout that has been sitting under a mountain of "stuff" on my scrap table for a number of weeks.
Oooohhhhh I dont know - now my text is centred too. I guess that doesn't matter though.
Here is a photo of my me and my cowboys
One of the nicer self shots that I have taken. Now to convince my cattleman to have one with me.
I have received my scrap whisper from H & S. So with my scrap table reasonably clear I guess there is no time like the present to do another layout.
Have a great day all.
Comments