It is ridiculously green. Mind you I am not complaining. Although the lawns need mowing more than once a week. I have 2 little cowboys who seem to do it not a problem these days. They do prefer to do it without the catcher which I guess I can't blame them. They would only get 1 run and it would need emptying anyway. Cattleman is out on the tractor and slashing. The weeds outside the house yard and getting to be nearly 4 foot high. And the garden well as you can see by my dirty fingers is a neverending story of weeding. Found the aphids are here already too and attacking my lillium plants. Have to get rid of them.
That dirt patch in the middle of the lawn was covered in a bit of carpet and last year had a bit of a pool on it and then it was used as a cricket pitch. It's a bit hard to tell in the photo but just behind the patch there is a drop in the lawn. Our lawn is on a down hill slope and it can be a real nuisance.
The hills are lovely and green - most of it is trefoyle (I dont know how to spell it). It will blow cattle up and when it dies off it is covered in little burrs. That is most of what the lawn is too and half the garden.
Some snaps of my flowers. I am trying out the super macro on my camera a bit more these days. This is also the reason I now try and get the boys to play ball outside the house yard.
An Anenome.
I think these are a type of Fresia.
One of my carnations.
Cattleman on tractor slashing round his dad and mums place. Photo is zoomed - it would be about 80mtrs UP the hill.
It is still raining at the coast. Off over there tomorrow to clean up the old house. Might go and make some gnocchi with last nights leftovers.
That dirt patch in the middle of the lawn was covered in a bit of carpet and last year had a bit of a pool on it and then it was used as a cricket pitch. It's a bit hard to tell in the photo but just behind the patch there is a drop in the lawn. Our lawn is on a down hill slope and it can be a real nuisance.
The hills are lovely and green - most of it is trefoyle (I dont know how to spell it). It will blow cattle up and when it dies off it is covered in little burrs. That is most of what the lawn is too and half the garden.
Some snaps of my flowers. I am trying out the super macro on my camera a bit more these days. This is also the reason I now try and get the boys to play ball outside the house yard.
An Anenome.
I think these are a type of Fresia.
One of my carnations.
Cattleman on tractor slashing round his dad and mums place. Photo is zoomed - it would be about 80mtrs UP the hill.
It is still raining at the coast. Off over there tomorrow to clean up the old house. Might go and make some gnocchi with last nights leftovers.
Comments