How did it get to 12 October so fast??

I just dont know.

My cowboys went back to school today after school hol's.  Sunday we went to the coast to clean up the house and get ready for an inspection.  But it was so wet that I couldn't even do much.  We have no running water there except what spills out of the bucket - nothing to do as it was raining and raining and windy and kinda cold and sleeping on a floor doesnt do much for ones temperament.  With the rain we decided to get out before the inspection and before we got flooded in.  With not much tucker in the esky it is a not nice feeling.  I didn't even bother getting my camera out.  Everything was damp.

Daylight savings and I am still trying to get kids to bed or close to bed.  Even dinner is an effort before 7 pm.  But the sunsets are definitely lovely at the moment.  I did take a photo or 2 but I will put up another time.

It has got late but I think I nearly have all NLIS stuff updated as far as I can.  Gotta go to town again in the morning but hope to be back early and get some more paperwork done.

Comments

Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) Hope you have a good day!
Danielle