October Already and..........

Yes it is October already.  I can't believe it.  And with October comes yes daylight savings - which doesn't do much for ones chance of rest and relaxation.  Being outside till late and then trying to get dinner organised and kids to bed.  Oh well.  A new month and a new line of bugs.  Starting with a tummy bug followed far to closely by the sneezes and now the stuffy head.  DH headed off today and thankfully I am able to stay home and try to get a few things done.  From bookwork to more bookwork and maybe a little scrapping.

Last night I finished a layout that ended up following a sketch from Becky Fleck.  I have never really looked at Pagemaps but a new site has caught my attention as did another new site called Homespun with Heart.

I had a drive round the farm with DH and our cowboys a couple of days ago.  It was very nice just enjoying some family time together.  It doesn't happen much these days with our "worker" being here "all" the time (sigh).  I will definitely being making the most when we get our bit of time together.

A few photos to share.....


 Some oat seed from our paddock and the boys running through the oats - notice the height



 A brahman weaner - a full dam in our contours - I loved the reflection of the cloud and a cute little weaner heifer.



Some bigger heifers - a wild fence jumping brahman steer - just waiting for a truck - clover up the creek - it is amazing where it came from.....

1st is a layout I have done a few years ago but never finished - till last night


Next up a layout I finished last night using a Becky Fleck sketch - I really like this layout.  I specially liked the mushroom embellishment.  The photo is from my birthday earlier in the year.


Thats all for now.  I best be about a few chores and then into this paperwork.

Comments

There is ALWAYS paperwork!! I have a mound of it sitting here waiting for me. Sigh......