A real day out....

in Armidale.  Today we went out with some lovely friends.  We took what I thought was a back road but it infact a really good road to take to Armidale.  We stopped at a nursery on the way in a bit of drizzle.  Then we walked through some shops and had a lovely lunch in the mall.

We surprised the boys with a special trip to the Ten pin bowling alley.  They had a great afternoon and slept most of the way home.





Cowboy no 1 scored a strike and was quite impressed  - even doing a little dance.


I just enjoyed being out and meeting 2 new lovely ladies.  It was relaxing and just not thinking about much else for a day.  My cowboys will have something to remember these holidays by.

After being up early I am ready for an early night.  So till another day.

Comments