that I was supposed to be going to my 1st ever scrap retreat (woo hooo). Except now my ute has broken down (sigh). So we got 1 thing fixed but then they found another thing had it that is even worse. What a pain. So now it looks like I will have to head off in the morning. I think my cowboys are going to stay here this time. We will have to go together for a few days in a couple of weeks.
My cowboys are in training for an official soccor round robin for next friday. So they have something to look forward to.
I need to start packing some scrapping supplies now to take so I am ready to go. And my bags ofcourse. I guess at least I got my bookwork up to some semblance of completed and the washing is done (even got my BAS finished a day "before" the due day). I may even get some time to do a bit of baking. Have a relaxing evening with my boys.
Today it is quite warm again and somewhat muggy for out here.
Off to help now with a bit of cattle work and then for the packing. Be back next week.
Bye
My cowboys are in training for an official soccor round robin for next friday. So they have something to look forward to.
I need to start packing some scrapping supplies now to take so I am ready to go. And my bags ofcourse. I guess at least I got my bookwork up to some semblance of completed and the washing is done (even got my BAS finished a day "before" the due day). I may even get some time to do a bit of baking. Have a relaxing evening with my boys.
Today it is quite warm again and somewhat muggy for out here.
Off to help now with a bit of cattle work and then for the packing. Be back next week.
Bye
Comments