Moving right along

Another week of happenings has been and gone.

Only another couple of days of school left and are my cowboys counting the days - we are nearly into minutes.  School reports came home today.  Both boys did well and I am quite pleased.  A school year nearly completed.  I will have one in primary school next year.

We have had birthdays and anniversaries this past week.  DH and I celebrated 11 years last saturday.  We mustered cattle and tagged ready for sale during the day (it was a cold day) and then I made a lovely candlelit dinner with our 2 precious boys.  All in all it was a lovely day.

For the past 2 weeks I have been helping out with swimming lessons at school.  The 1st week was quite cool and then this week it was quite nice and the kids really improved.  Today being the last day it stormed and swimming was cancelled.

A few photos from the past week or so.

Cowboy no 2's got the lashes

 A end of year school photo and not much chance of getting a normal photo anymore
Playing together
 My 1 and only gladioli this year
 Cowboy no 1 is quite the little cowboy and doing quite well

 Rah found this nest on the tree at our front gate last week.  It was made on the bark that is coming off the old ironbark tree.  There are 2 not so little chicks in it.

 Our mudroon with all the weeks school shoes sitting smack bang in the middle of the walkway (typical it must be a boy thing).
Something I am starting from tomorrow morning that I read on Pip Prossers blog was the Bicker jars.  A jar each with 50 buttons and a fine jar that is at the minute empty.  I am going to use it also for jobs.  I will see how it goes hopefully it will make us all think before we act.....

Off for an early night.

Me

Comments