This past couple of weeks has just flown. There are only 2 days left.
My cowboys only have 1 week of holidays left (we get an extra week of hols). We have had a week of real summer weather - 2 days well over 40 degrees. Next week I think is going to be similar although with cyclones off queensland who knows.....
This morning my boys all left to go and see if they can get to 1 of our paddocks and get a floodgate or 2 fixed. The last we heard the cutting was cleared but the bridge was still out (the bridge is the creek right at where our place is).
I have been taking photos for my Picture a day kinda project (see Becky Higgins). I have missed a couple of days but basically the new things. I have to find a new way of uploading photos as it seems to be too slow at the moment.
I have used up all my off peak internet limit so I really need to get off here now (I am on a business plan).
ME
My cowboys only have 1 week of holidays left (we get an extra week of hols). We have had a week of real summer weather - 2 days well over 40 degrees. Next week I think is going to be similar although with cyclones off queensland who knows.....
This morning my boys all left to go and see if they can get to 1 of our paddocks and get a floodgate or 2 fixed. The last we heard the cutting was cleared but the bridge was still out (the bridge is the creek right at where our place is).
I have been taking photos for my Picture a day kinda project (see Becky Higgins). I have missed a couple of days but basically the new things. I have to find a new way of uploading photos as it seems to be too slow at the moment.
I have used up all my off peak internet limit so I really need to get off here now (I am on a business plan).
ME
Comments